WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We Accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal.
IS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURE?
- ALWAYS. So Basic Apparel uses SSL, the leading standard for transmitting sensitive data, to encypt our checkout process. SSL attaches a special code to your credit card information that prevents 3rd party sites from accessing or seeing it.
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER ONCE I'VE PLACED IT?
- Yes! Since our orders are printed by demand you will have 24 hours to cancel or change your order. Please contact email@example.com with your name, order number, and any changes that you'd like us to make.
WHERE ARE MY PRODUCTS BEING SHIPPED FROM?
We ship our products from a few different US locations & Canada; this may cause some of the items in your order to arrive independently.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
Of course! One thing we absolutely loathe is waiting anxiously for something to arrive in the mail. You will recieve email notifications on the status of your order and you will be able to check on your order on our website by clicking ORDER STATUS and simply entering your email address being used for the order & the order number.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO RETURN?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please send the returned item to 525 N 180 E, Centerville, Utah. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Because our orders are printed on demand, it generally takes about 7 to 10 days for us to process each order before it is shipped out for delivery.
WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION?
- Our email confirmations are sometimes identified as SPAM, so be sure to check your SPAM folder. If you have not recieved a confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you updated order information.
I KEEP ON GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I ENTER MY TRACKING NUMBER. WTF?
If your package is travelling within the United States:
Once shipped, it takes 24 to 48 hours for the Mail Carrier to update tracking information on their website.
DO YOU CARRY LARGER, PLUS, EXTENDED OR PETITE SIZES?
We know that every size is beautiful and we do our best to acommedate all body types. Depending on our style of apparel, we carry sizes XS-2XL. Please do note that our sizing options are dependent on the availablity of our apparel supplier.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you anyway we can.
- Nov. 30 – FedEx Smart Post
- Dec. 2 – FedEx Ground
- Dec. 8 – FedEx Express Saver
- Dec. 8 – USPS First Class Mail
- Dec. 9 – FedEx 2Day
- Dec. 12 – FedEx Standard Overnight
- Nov. 29 – USPS
- Nov. 23 – Int’l Economy
- Nov. 30 – USPS First Class Mail
- Dec. 5 – Int’l Expedited
- Dec. 2 – FedEx International Ground
- Dec. 9 – FedEx International Economy
- Dec. 12 – FedEx International Priority
Europe / Asia / Pacific Rim / Australia / New Zealand / Caribbean
- Nov. 18 – Int’l Economy
- Nov. 28 – Int’l Priority
- Dec. 1 – FedEx International Economy
- Dec. 6 – FedEx International Priority
Africa / Central & South America / Middle East
- Nov. 9 – Int’l Economy
- Nov. 15 – Int’l Priority
- Dec. 1 – FedEx International Economy